At Quality Guest Post, accessible from https://www.qualityguestpost.com/
Please contact us with any additional questions or to obtain more information about our Privacy Policies.
This Privacy Statement applies only online and is valid for all visitors to our website. It covers information that are collected or shared in Quality Guest Post. This policy does not apply to any information that has been collected offline or via other channels.
By using our website you consent to our Privacy Statement and accept its terms.
Information We Gather
You will be given the opportunity to obtain an explanation of the requirements as well as the reasons for the request for your personal information.
If you want to communicate with us directly, we may collect additional information about you, including your name, e-mail address, and phone number. The information is contained in any communication and/or attachments that are sent to us.
We reserve the right to ask for your contact information if you sign up for an Account with us. This information may contain the name of the firm, as well as its address and telephone number.
How We Use Your Information?
We use the data we collect in many ways.
- Maintain, operate, provide and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, expand and improve our website
- Study and analyze how you use the website
- Develop new products, services, features, functionality, and other innovations
- Communicate with you directly or through one of our partners.
- Sending emails
- Find and stop fraud
Quality Guest Post uses standard log files. These log files record visitors’ web page visits. This information is part of the hosting company’s analytics. Log files collect information including internet protocol addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP) date and time stamps, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number and frequency of clicks. These log files don’t contain any personally identifiable information. The information is used for analytics, site administration, tracking users’ movements, and gathering demographic data.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Quality Guest Post doesn’t have any access to or control of these cookies that are used by the third-party advertiser.
Privacy Protection Measures Taken By Third Parties
We strongly recommend that you do so. It may contain information on their procedures, as well as instructions on how you can choose not to participate in certain possibilities.
By going into the settings for your browser, you have the option of turning off cookies. It is possible to acquire further information on the administration of cookies by using particular web browsers by visiting the websites that are special to these browsers.
CCPA Privacy Rules (Do Not Share My Personal Information).
Consumers have the right under the CCPA to:
Ask businesses to reveal the personal data they have about consumers.
You may request that businesses delete any personal data that consumers have collected.
Consumer should not be sold their personal information by a business.
We will respond within one month to any request you make. We are happy to assist you with any questions.
Data Protection Rights
We want to make sure that you are aware of and fully understand your data protection rights. All users have the right to these:
- The Right To Access- You have the ability to submit a request for a copy of your personal information. It is possible that we will impose a nominal price for this service.
- The Right Of Rectification – We are able to make corrections to any information that, in your opinion, is wrong. You also have the option of requesting that we complete any information that you believe is lacking on our end.
- The Right For Erasure – You have the right, subject to certain conditions, to ask that your data are erased.
- The Right To Limit Processing – You can ask us to restrict our processing of your details under certain conditions.
- The Right Not To Be Processed – You have certain rights to object at any time to our processing of personal data.
- The Right Of Data Portability – You can ask us to transmit data we have collected directly to you or another organization under certain conditions.
If you submit a request, we will respond within one month. We are happy to assist you with any questions.
Another one of our top concerns is the safety of children when they are online. We strongly recommend that parents and guardians engage in, or at the very least monitor and direct their children’s online activity.
Quality Guest Post is not aware of any children under 13 collecting Personal Identifiable Information. If you believe your child provided this kind of information to Quality Guest Post, we strongly encourage that you contact us immediately. We will be glad to take steps to delete such information from our files.